5 Easy and Inexpensive ways to enhance your property’s curb appeal
- Fancy up the front door: Make a positive first impression with a bold colored or custom wood front entry. If a new door is out of the budget, try staining, polishing or updating the fixtures.
- Spring Clean: Remove buildup from gutters, edge sidewalks, clean windows and power wash siding and decks to instantly enhance curb appeal.
- Mailbox Makeover: Match the mailbox to your property’s style with a complementary brick or stone column. Place flowers near the base to add appeal.
- Less is More Landscaping: Trim tree branches and shape bushes to ensure the property is not hidden behind overgrown shrubbery.
- Light Up: Make a glowing first impression with low-voltage lighting along the driveway, sidewalks and important landscaping elements. Add a decorative street lamp or light fixture to a front porch.
Talk to one of our property managers at 714 899 2200 for more tips on enhancing curb appeal.