This bright, remodeled townhouse near Huntington Harbor is south-facing, enjoying not only cool year-round ocean breeze. You will enjoy your privacy (no one above or below you) in this spacious 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom split-level townhome (1000 square feet), located in the preferred inner track of the complex. The home has a pleasant view of the community greenbelt, community swimming pool/jacuzzi and tennis court.
Rarely available in townhouses are a spacious patio in the front AND a small patio in the back. The complex is quiet and very safe. The townhome is ideally located in the walking distance from banks, supermarkets, shopping and restaurants (e.g., Trader Joe, Albertson, Buon Gusto, CVS, Starbucks).
Only 2/3 miles from Bolsa Chica Wetland and Bolsa Chica State Beach (with a bike track) for easy outdoors activities, such as sunbathing, biking, surfing, hiking, and/or motorcycling. Only 5 minutes to downtown Huntington Beach or downtown Seal Beach, 10 minutes to I-22 and I-405, and 15 minutes from CSU Long Beach via Pacific Coast Highway (or I-22).
Excellent Huntington Beach school districts. Inside this townhouse boast numerous amenities such as:
– Newer kitchen appliances (gas stove & oven, microwave; dishwasher and stainless steel refrigerator)
-Upgraded baths with designer vanities with marble or granite counter top -Brand new wood laminate flooring (Santos Mahogany Wood) in the living room and bedrooms
– Walk-in closet in the large bedroom
-Travertine tile floor in the kitchen
– Granite kitchen counter top
– Gas fireplace in the living room
– Detached 1-Car Garage and up to 2 permitted spots in the complex private parking lot
– Plenty of street-parking for guests – Washer/Dryer in the garage
– Large, double-paned windows let in a lot of light and help save energy. – Central heat (gas)
– Ceiling fans in every room
– Window treatments
Community amenities include: – Heated swimming pool – Jacuzzi – Tennis court – Club house – Green belt and landscaping.
To schedule a showing please call Julie 714-472-7629 for more information or to apply please visit our website WWW.RPMCOAST.COM or 714-899-2200.
One month security deposit OAC.
$39 application fee.